*Scroll down for updates*
When I started Love, Anji and opened my paper flower stand seven years ago, I wanted to spread love in my neighborhood by creating something beautiful and lasting. What I didn’t expect was the love I received – the chance to spread love around the world, customers turning into friends, catching up on your lunch break, celebrating special moments in your life. It means the world to have those connections with you.
So when I made the decision to close my brick and mortar store in September 2018, it was the right choice for me at the time, but it was still very hard to close the doors. I missed that connection I had in my life for five years. I spent the next year continuing to sell online and expanding my wholesale business to many stores across the country.
Fast forward to August 2019 and I was ready to get back. While I interacted with you all on social media and emails, it just isn’t the same as in-person conversations. I have so many customers that became friends and I missed that connection. The store was often referred to as “the happy store” and it meant a lot to me to provide that space in the world. My mission was and STILL is to be a bright spot in your day.
I wanted to make sure I gave myself time to figure out where and when I would reopen and while I didn’t think it would take me another year, I’m glad I took my time. It allowed me to travel a bit more, make flowers on the road, and enjoying long trips (not just weekends) with family and friends.
That brings us to last night when I announced some exciting news live on Facebook! I am reopening at the 5th Street Arcades next month! 5th Street was my home for over 5 years and this next step getting back into a brick and mortar store made sense.
Over the last week, I had a contest on guessing where the new location would be and there were many of you that thought it could be Lakewood, Coventry, and Van Aken. Those guesses didn’t go unnoticed and I am open to the idea of other locations down the road and I will definitely be looking at those neighborhoods. 🙂
So the fun details…
– I’m opening Tuesday, September 22.
– In the 5th Street Arcades in downtown Cleveland. Suite 33.
– To be as safe as possible with in-store shopping, the grand opening celebration will happen over two weeks. Stay tuned for fun promos and things happening like spend $50 or more and receive a free mini flower arrangement.
– I’ll be open Tuesdays through Saturdays. I’m still figuring out hours.
– You will be able to book an appointment outside of store hours.
– Virtual appointments will be available too.
– You will be able to order ahead of time (online or phone) and pick up your flowers in the store or curbside.
– Delivery will be offered. I’ll announce more about that later on.
I look forward to seeing your smiling eyes (because masks) and catching up with you! I’ve missed you!
MORE GRAND OPENING DETAILS!
Join me for the Opening Celebration of Love, Anji’s new shop in Downtown Cleveland!
- Curbside/Pick-up orders
Get $5 OFF your next pickup or curbside order! Order online or over the phone and pick it up downtown! Stop in on Prospect (by Barrio) and pop inside or text when you show up and I can run it out to you. If you’re looking to park, the best place is the Euclid Prospect Gateway Garage at 740 Euclid Ave.
- Grand Opening Party In A Bag
If I could throw the Grand Opening of my dreams it’d be full of music and food and decorations and hugs and fun… we’ll still have lots of fun, but in order to keep you as safe as possible, I’m sending the party home with you! When you shop, enjoy this Grand Opening celebration in a bag! Available in-store only so come and get it!
- Spend $50+ and get a bag full of popcorn, snacks, balloons and decor and a fun playlist!
- Spend $100+ and get a bag full of mini champagne, a mini flower arrangement, popcorn, snacks, balloons, flair and a playlist to dance to!
- See You Soon Coupon!
For every purchase you make in-store, you’ll receive a coupon for a future visit 15% OFF total purchase! This coupon good during the month of October.
- Hourly Giveaways
On Tuesday, Sept 22, and on the opening weekends (9/19 and 9/26) we’ll be giving away surprise gifts to a randomly selected customer each hour. Who doesn’t love a happy surprise?